Farm health is an indicator, that enables a real-time tracking of your farm operation quality. The common value is computed as a complex of metrics, such as:
- Percentage of correct partial-proofs and runtime of this value.
- Stability of keep-alive requests from the farmer (the quality of a connection to the pool).
- Corresponding quantity of projected and actually sent partial-proofs.
- Complexity of partial-proofs and its time history (variative contract complexity at the pool).
- Partial-proof latency (partials processing quality compared with critical response checkpoints).
- Other metrics.
The indicator legend:
- 🟢 More than 90 percent: the farm is operating as intended (excellent) – green.
- 🟡 80 to 90 percent: the farm operates normally, but a slight optimization may be necessary (normal) – yellow.
- 🟠 40 to 80 percent: the farm performance is low. You may lose a part of your income. The optimization is necessary (bad) – orange.
- 🔴 Less than 40 percent: the farm performance is critically low. The detailed analysis of system operations is needed (critical) – red.