After consideration of CHIA blockchain opportunities, the project team decided to form reward balance on a payout address specified in CHIA client contract. Using such approach implements the CHIA official rewards distribution protocol to provide security, as well as minimize commission costs when paying out the rewards to your own wallet.
The payout address balance is formed according to the sum of all rewards received by each contract with reward receival address in CHIA client.
- Any reward can be received only if the payout address balance is 0.00005 XCH or more.
- Only registered users can choose the preference payouts settings. These settings apply to all payout addresses according to CHIA NFT contracts settings.
- If the farmer is connected to the pool without registration, the “Sum” setting will be applied by default with threshold of 0.00005 XCH. Such setting will be also applied to all newly registered users.
- The rewards are sent to farmers every 6 hours (UTC-0) (00-00/06-00/12-00/18-00) according to a regular schedule, if the threshold of a chosen setting is achieved.
- Network commission is paid by farmer by each reward withdrawal. It is calculated dynamically and is the same as the CHIA client calculation system. In simple terms, if there is no abnormal number of transactions in the Chia network at the moment of reward (mempool is not overflown), like during “sandstorms”, then there is a good chance that the network commission will be minimal or even flat. Rewards are sent by the cluster and can reach 400 unique addresses per transaction, which means that commission will be fairly shared between all the owners of the addresses, participating in transaction.
- Regardless of payout settings specified by user, as well as by early withdrawal, all funds presented at payout address balance will be sent to the farmer.